Friday 29 May 2009

Lemon Stuffed Olives with Ginger and Lemon Grass


Oh wow!!!! I have recently discovered a passion for the lovely little green things that are stuffed with all sorts of treats. I am talking about stuffed olives. I love them. I love them with garlic cloves, pimiento and much more. I recently bought a small cup full from the grocery store of fresh ones. They are lemon stuffed olives with ginger and lemongrass, and they are fabulous. Even James and Jude love them. I think they may even be better than chocolate. (but not creme brulee)
Go out and try some. You won't be disappointed. They are delish!!!!!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Megan! I'm so sorry to have been a total disappearing act in England. But thank you so, so much for the great ideas, and if I could, I'd move there. Your family looks really cute, as does your blog. The layout is my favorite I've seen so far!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

We Are The Greaves