Sunday 5 September 2010

BACK IN THE UK

I had a lovely trip to the USA recently and now I am back amongst my fellow British Subjects. I had a great time seeing my family, going to Education Week, a family reunion in Hawaii, etc. I have decided to set a goal to actually update my blog once a week, each Sunday. Hopefully this lasts longer than a week. we'll see.
We decided to take a lovely stroll on Saturday to reunite the family and just enjoy the "general splendor" that is England. Oh and I did get my hair cut. :) Will upload photos later as they aren't working at the mo.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome home??!!! I don't know where you consider home...because England is where your home is, but you just went "home" to visit family. I'm glad you got to go on the trip. Did James have to stay behind? Good to hear from you.

Ashley said...

I am so glad that I got to see you at Education Week! That was so fun and you are as darling as ever! I hope you pass our hello's to James and your cute kids! We miss you guys! Let us know if you are ever back in town (Ut) and we should make it a date!

We Are The Greaves