Thursday 30 July 2009

Our first trip on the Bus



So Jude and I have to take the bus now, since I have been in England for one year and haven't taken my driving test yet to get a license. My Maerican licnse only works for one year here, and then I have to get an English on e to legally drive. Anyway, I am working on that now. :)
SO we took a bus trip to the Hospital for a Scan to find out what sex the next Greaves baby would be! That's right, I am 5 months pregnant!!!!! You are the first to know if you are reading this now.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Yay! A little baby girl. That is wonderful! We are so excited for you guys! And she's going to be born in England? Awesome :) We love you guys. This is great news!

Allie Woodward said...

Congratulations! I hope you have a healthy 4 months of your pregnancy and I know it is hard to take it easy with a toddler racing around!

Does Jude know what is going to happe? i.e. that his world is soon going to have a pink tint??:)

We Are The Greaves