Thursday 30 July 2009

Our trip to California last month


Last month I went home to California to see my family. It was so lovely to see everyone. Jude had an especially great time hanging with his cousins. I hope to see you all again soon.
Jude trying to tickle Eliza (my sister, Mandy's daughter) while Noah runs away. (my sister, Melissa's son) Jude is just 6 months younger than them .
Jude fell asleep on my lap while we waited at the Doctor's office. He was not feeling well at all, poor muffin. He ended up having a virus and an ear infection.
Jude (left) and Noah show their more delicate side at Sammy's (Melissa's daughter) princess birthday party.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Megan, you look GREAT! I wish I could look like you, girl. It's so fun to see your pictures. Jude was just a baby when you left, so it's crazy to see him all toddler-like.

We Are The Greaves